Sloan Urry wrapped the 2016 Porsche GT Cup Championship with a phenomenal drive, narrowly missing the victory by just six-tenths of a second over Corey Fergus. It was a nose-to-tail battle as Urry challenged the Rookie every race lap.
- CRP Racing Conquers Circuit of the Americas September 5, 2017
- CRP Racing Signs Daniel Morad for Pirelli World Challenge SprintX Races April 26, 2017
- CRP Racing Finishes Sixth at Unusual Long Beach Grand Prix April 10, 2017
- CRP Racing Welcomes Sponsors EMKAY and SecurityNational Mortgage Company to 2017 Program March 6, 2017
- Sponsorship agreement with Pirelli World Challenge for 2017 February 13, 2017